Would you like to be one of our team?
A family-owned and operated business, Ken Mills Toyota is the largest Toyota Dealer located in the huge growth area of the Sunshine Coast. With an exceptional reputation in the community as the ‘#1 Choice for Locals’, this award-winning dealership firmly believes that it’s our people who make the difference. Are you one of them?
As we continue to expand our company, exciting and very rare opportunities exist for a number of highly driven, experienced and enthusiastic industry professionals to join our award-winning Service Department in the following roles:
Mechanic / Technician (Toyota experience highly desirable)
Tyre & Wheel Alignment Trades Assistant
Accessory Fitter Trades Assistant
- Are you passionate about cars and the automotive industry?
- Are you reliable, honest and dependable?
- Are you prepared to make a positive difference?
- Can you multitask, while providing an exceptional level of customer service?
- Do you take pride in your personal presentation and have a high level of attention to detail?
If the answer to all of the above is ‘YES’, then please read on….Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Valid Australian ‘manual transmission’ Driver’s License
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Honesty and reliability with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to solve problems, prioritise work tasks, meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Positive attitude towards increasing performance through continual improvement
About the Roles:
With a focus on customer service excellence and working well within a close-knit and highly professional dealership team, our Service Department staff must be proactive individuals, who understand they play a vital role in the success of our organisation.
As part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible for helping to meet the expectations of our most discerning customers, while assisting the dealership exceed its customer satisfaction, quality and financial objectives.
- SIGN-ON Bonus
- Four (4) day working week
- Air-Conditioned Workshop
- The opportunity to work for a highly regarded and progressive Family owned and operated business
- Toyota Factory classroom and online training
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Job security and long-term career opportunities
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career, the opportunity to grow and develop, and pride yourself on the highest level of customer service, please contact our Nambour Service Manager (Marcel Fabris / 0423 911 911) for a confidential discussion should you wish to obtain more information about our exciting opportunities.