Ken Mills Toyota is excited to announce that we have partnered with five local Sunshine Coast ambassadors whose hard-work, tenacity and sense of community we greatly admire.
So, who are they? We want you to guess! Each day, for the next ten days, we will post a clue on this Facebook page as to the identity of the ambassadors and we want you to put your guess in the comments.
Three lucky winners (selected at random from all correct answers) will receive a nights accommodation package at Spicers Clovelly Estate in an Estate Suite.
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Ken Mills Toyota Maroochydore and Nambour (“Promoter”). This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who: (i) are residents of Australia and are aged 18 years or older at the time of entry (ii), have a public Facebook account, and (iv) are not directors, management or employees of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies associated with the Competition, or their immediate family members, (“Entrant”).
4. The Competition commences at (6am AEST on Thursday 10/05/2018 and closes at 11.59am AEST on Sunday 20/05/2018) (“the Entry Period”). Except as otherwise stated, all times are AEST time.
5. To enter the Competition an Entrant must, during the Entry Period: (i) Use a compatible device and have an account to use Facebook (“Competition Platform”); (ii) Must complete all steps stipulated by the Promoter (Information provided will be captured by the Promoter and not Facebook.)
6. Cost of entry via the internet is free, but internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service provider.
7. The Promoter will accept all those entries that successfully follow the instructions. If Entrants live outside Australia, and/or their inpidual submission does not adhere to the Terms and Conditions listed, their entry into the Competition will not be approved/allowed.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify Entrants at its sole discretion for reasons that may or may not be disclosed to the disqualified Entrant.
9. Entry is limited to one nomination, per Facebook account. The first entry which is submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed the Entrants entry. Any others that follow will be discarded as a valid entry into the Competition.
10. Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in telecommunications service or equipment. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
11. Entrants must submit their entries manually. The Promoter may reject entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
12. Eligible Entrants must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, the prize must be returned to the Promoter. Each Eligible Entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its associated companies and agents for any claims, costs, expenses, penalties or damages they incur from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using any works subsequently found to have been derived in any way from any third party works.
13. Each Eligible Entrant warrants and agrees that: (i) They have created the entry themselves; (ii) They are entitled to reproduce and exploit all underlying works in the entry; (ii) The entry does not, and use or exploitation of the entry by the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) as contemplated by these conditions will not, violate the rights (including copyright and privacy) of any third person; (iii) The entry has not been previously published in any other medium or forum worldwide; (iv) They will not submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, derogatory, abusive, harmful to any person or entity, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive; and (v) They have not granted rights to their entry to any other person which is inconsistent with the rights granted to the Promoter under these conditions.
14. Each Eligible Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) has the right, in its absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, reproduce, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, the entry in any media including television and the internet, without any further consultation, reference, payment or other compensation. Each Eligible Entrant also agrees that they will not make any claim against the Promoter (or its assignees and licensees) arising from the exercise of these rights, including claims in relation to any moral rights that they may otherwise have
15. The winner will receive 1 Nights luxury accommodation in an estate suite at Spicers Clovelly Estate and breakfast.
16. The winner will be announced through notification on Facebook on Wednesday 23 May 2018.
17. Entries must be original works created by the Entrant for this Competition. Entries must not be unlawful, offensive, defamatory, racist or otherwise inappropriate. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid.
18. The prize winners will be chosen by the Marketing & Public Relations Team of the Promoter.
22. The prize winners will be contacted via Facebook and the prizes must be accepted within 72 hours of the closing time stipulated on each entry post, confirming via the winners’ residential address, email or phone. Any prizes not taken at the time stipulated will be forfeited, and no substitute or compensation will be provided.
23. The Promoter will notify all winners within 48 hours of the selection of the winners, with details of how to claim the prize.
24. Before a prize is awarded, the Promoter may require each winner and/to sign a release of liability form (provided by the Promoter) in favour of all parties involved in this Competition (including those providing the prize). If the release of liability form is not signed within the time requested by the Promoter, the winner’s entry will be deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions and their prize will be forfeited.
25. If a winner cannot be contacted, is found ineligible, or does not follow the Promoter’s instructions to claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter will deem the prize as unclaimed (and forfeited) and the runners-up will receive the prize. The entry judged as the next choice at random will be the winner of the prize. This process will be repeated if required.
26. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
27. Each prize winner, at the Promoter’s request, must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material in any medium throughout the world.
28. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligibility of Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age, and place of residence). Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to declare an entry invalid or disqualify any inpidual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
30. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
31. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) neither excludes its liability for failure to comply with a consumer guarantee under Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or any other consumer legislation nor for any other liability that cannot be excluded by law and clauses 34 and 35 do not apply to this liability.
32. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for loss or damage in connection with the Competition due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction affecting the submission of your entry; (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference with your entry; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any tax liability incurred by the winner or Entrant; or (e) misuse of the prize.
33. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
34. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
35. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) has the perpetual right, in their absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, their entry (in whole or in part) for any purpose and in any media, without any further consultation, reference, payment or other compensation of the Entrant.
36. Privacy Statement. Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable the Promoter and its agencies to administer the Competition and may also be used by the Promoter, its agents, contractors and related companies, for the purposes of carrying out planning, product development and designing future promotional campaigns. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers. The winner’s name will also be published on the Bmag social media platforms. By entering this Competition, each Entrant consents to the use of their personal information as described. If an Entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
37. Each Entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Competition. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.